Monday 21 December 2020

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is here and preparations for the 24th. are intensifying here in Denmark. Just a few more days' work and it's time for more than a week off. Let me wish every reader of the blog a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. My best wishes go out to every reader even if you don't happen to be culturally or religiously inclined to celebrate Christmas.

My second attempt to make a Christmas card. Just a fraction better than the one I made last year. At least this one sums up 2020 rather well: dark, with small bursts of light.  

It is with mixed feelings I'm about to celebrate Christmas with only the closest family. As usual a bigger gathering was planned. The cause of the changed plans is unsurprisingly the corona virus that has made 2020 a miserable year for many, not least those that have had to say goodbye to loved ones. I hope this year of restrictions, travel bans, mask wearing and working from home will fade into a better and happier 2021. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment