Sunday 19 May 2024

Playing Trains on the Porch

We've had lovely weather in Denmark for the last few weeks. While I like to model outside, I rarely run trains outdoors. Having finished a day's programme in the garden I fancied playing trains on the porch. I got out some Loco Remote straight track panels for a short length of track. The Lister was an obvious choice for propelling a U-tub steel skip back and forth. The birds were twittering and I had a glass of chilled rosé ready.

A small 1/19 scale model train on my porch.

The warm and quiet late afternoon had a good light and I took the chance to make a short film. Besides the sound of birds there isn't much sound on the film. I like the movement of the track panels where they cross some of the unevenness in the porch. It looks exactly how real track panels move in reality.


While I love to model and build stuff it's quite nice now and the to just sit and watch a simple train move back and forth on a length of track.

No comments:

Post a Comment