Monday 12 December 2022

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish every reader of the blog a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It's been a comparatively productive year for Nystrup Gravel with focus on tracklaying and work on the little layout including buildings. Thanks for your comments and sharing of ideas.

Christmas is a season of tradition. This year Nystrup Gravel has produced yet another horrendous Christmas card.

As usual I will celebrate Christmas with my family. With covid out of the equation everything is back to how it used to. If the holidays will also provide time for som railway modelling remains to be seen. Hopefully a day or two can be set aside.

My thoughts go out to all those around the planet struggling to make ends meet, provide for children and basically just survive another day. This year a special greeting goes out to the people of Ukraine. I wish them victory, freedom and peace in the year to come!

4 comments:

  1. Yuletide Greetings from the Maritimes Claus! Thank you for keeping us up to date with your modelling exploits.
    ol'Pete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your greetings, Pete. Good to keep in touch. I enjoyed the image of your speeder very much. Do you know if that type of wheels are available anywhere for sale? I have a friend in France with an ex. US Army WW1 speeder with worn wheels. I wonder if you'd perhaps would have contacts to share?

      Delete
  2. Claus, Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year from the English Midlands.

    I like the Ruston. I have never had one, but do have 12 modified Big Big skip wagons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your best wishes, Nick. Hope you have a great New Year!

      Delete